Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs?Audrey, Katelyn, Hannah Baker, Aaron and Miles all have pictures of themselves on their blogs.

2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog? Kristin Hazel wrote that on her blog.

3. Who learned contemporary dance this year? Hannah Baker learned contemporary dance this year.

4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words? Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite?Six people have posted polls, my favorite poll is Mia's.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Bobby and Kitty

Bobby and Kitty
CUTE!

Followers