Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Friends

I love my friends, they are the best part about school, and are always there for me! I am so glad God has blessed me with so many friends. I'm completely surrounded with amazing friends. My true friends have stuck with me through thick and thin. I love them just like I love my family. They are awesome people to talk to when I am sad, or even angry. My friends always know just how to cheer me up.



My friends are the the best! They stay by my side through everything, or at least have so far. Even when I am in a bad mood, they don't ignore me, they come up and confront me and ask whats wrong. I feel like I can trust my friends with almost anything. I actually look forward to school sometimes, but only because I know I will get to see my friends the next morning. I love the feeling when I walk into school and all of my good friends run up to me and basically jump on top of me screaming my name, and that they love me. My friends always make me happy, that is the best thing a friend could do for another.



So as you can see, I love my friends. I hope that my friends and me will be friends forever. I do not know what I would do without my friends! I love my friends, they are the best part about school and are always there for me. I think of my friends just as my family, and couldn't imagine life without them. They stick with me through everything, and are happy to help with anything I need help with. They are the best people to go hangout with or just talk to, I love them all! With all of that said, I think I made my point, I love my friends!

3 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! Love you shelby! Keep blogging!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very well written, Shelby! Great job! This is very sweet.
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete



Bobby and Kitty

Bobby and Kitty
CUTE!

Followers