Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My School Year...

School has been absolutely amazing this year! There has been ups and downs but that's life right? All of the drama, parties, friends, and of course just life! I loved this year, it was so much better than last year. I will remember my seventh grade year FOREVER, even when I have alzheimers. HAHA! :)
There are a lot of amazing things that happened this year, but one of them is when my friend Ashley came back from Minnesota. Ashley goes to a different state every summer. Her dad works with asphalt and a summer in Texas is hotter than a summer in say....Wisconsin or Minnesota? Ashley leaves a little before the end of each school year and comes back a little into the school year. So that means I only get to see her during the school year.......not during the summer. Summer is meant for hanging out with friends, but the school year is the only time we get to hang out.....and do homework...fun......:(
There were also quite a few not so great things that happened this year. One of which was when another friend of my friends got kicked in the face by her horse....:( ;b Now that was scary! I was completely terrified when I found out she was in the hospital and could have almost died. That was one of the major things this year that changed the way I think about my friends.....now I know they aren't made to annoy us they are made to be there for us.:)
Another AMAZING!!! thing that happened was....a party I went to. We had the BEST time ever! We all had a great time. We all got along. All of us did our nails and toes....ZEBRA STRIPED! :) We were all completely crazy the whole time. We went swimming, had cream corn, drank lemonade, and stayed up really late....FUN :)!!!!! That has officially been checked off as the best party I have ever been to.
Of course, there were also other bad things that happened this year. For example, two of my good friends got in a huge fight. One friends was playing around and smashed a cupcake on the other ones head, but the one who got cupcaked, also cupcaked my FACE!!!! Anyway, I was stuck right in the middle, it was HORRIBLE! The one that got cupcaked sprained the other ones thumb.....so as you can see, it went all downhill from there. Niether one wanted me to pick sides, but it was hard to be the one giving each one advice with out being mad at both of them, but its all A-OK now.:)
Ok, so another good thing right? OH! Here you go. I FINALLY got to redo my room! I had been asking my mother FOREVER if I could redo my room, and we finally went to IKEA and bought stuff to redo my room. I had a bunkbed, we took that apart, and moved everything around. I was so excited, not so much anymore though, it looks normal again. I think i'm gonna splatter paint my walls...what do ya think? Any way I was extremely excited about that...
Another Horrible thing this year is, I found out my uncle is on drugs, and his two little girls were living with him. That really made me stop and think about my life and how blessed I am to be with the wonderful parents I have. The two little girls are now staying at my house, so they are safe now, but you can tell they were in a bad environment. :( :)
So as you can tell life, and school has its goods and bads....but you have to enjoy them, there is a reason for all of it I promise. Ups and downs are a part of life, make them all good things, you can affect others in so many ways by making all of it okay because you have God. If your ups and downs are all good because God is with you, others are going to wonder how it is okay, and want what you have. Anyway, I loved my seventh grade year, and like I said, I will remember this year FOREVER!


2 comments:

  1. Very good! Keep up the amazing writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, life does have its ups and downs and that's part of life! Well done!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete



Bobby and Kitty

Bobby and Kitty
CUTE!

Followers