Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey Guys! Last post assignmesnt! Can you believe there are only two weeks of school left? I am sooo excited! School has been so much better this year than last year, last year people thought others were the devil. This year, we are all best friends! Some of the teachers say that the secenth grade girls have a lot of drama, but they really don't. They also give the seventh grade girls the reputation of a making drama, and living off of it, that is so not true! All seventh grade girls get along like they have been frinds for the past four years.




I love you guys! I'm soooo gonne keep posting all summer! Gonna miss you all! Love you Mrs. A!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We did have some difficult times last year! But, this year has really been great, no one has really had any big drama this year, that I can think of! Thank goodness! I hate drama and I am glad we are all growing out of it.

    ReplyDelete



Bobby and Kitty

Bobby and Kitty
CUTE!

Followers